About Me

My photo
Leeds, United Kingdom
I am studying the MA Advertising and Design, and have completed the BA Art & Design, also at the University of Leeds. With my work shown below, I had been exploring the properties of light, and the colours and shapes and forms which can arise through manipulating it. I explored this through the use of many different painting techniques, and I am currently exploring surface texture, and alternative techniques to applying the paint to the surfaces, ie. I avoided using paint brushes and prefer to work directly from the paint tube, or roll or press the object onto and into the paint, getting as involved in the creaton of a piece as I can. My work therefore takes on creation and a design through physical process. I have made studies of fire flickering, candles moved around a camera on a low shutter speed, fireworks exploding and laser projections.

Sunday 6 December 2009

Director's Cut

New update on my 1 Minute Film :D
Well, I have finally finished editing the film- good old Adobe trial downloads for making it possible to do over the weekend, with the Uni Mac cluster being closed :( All it needs now is music and a few adjustments in After Effects, and it will hopefully be good to go :D It will be uploaded in here asap. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment